Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weddings and Fashion Wars


All the kids love playing on the balcony, especially Noelle.  She takes advantage of every minute I let her out there.  She loves to say "Hi" to the people walking by.  The kitchen is one of her most favorite attractions.  She also loves getting her picture made.



Micah and Luka working on a project together.  Luka always wants to be like his big sister.
 
I love sweet bath time photos.  Noelle loves being in the water!!





Noelle loves to sleep in her tent.  We had some friends stay with us a few nights in a row and she was in heaven staying in her little tent.  She must feel so secure in it.


Some close friends of ours got engaged last week and the event lasted all evening.  We all got dressed up and had a great time watching the engagement process in a different culture.  Unfortunately I didn't get near enough photos but I managed to get a few. Here are the kiddos looking so sweet.



The bride and I


So, tonight, our family decided to play a game. It was called, "Dress As Your Mini-Me". While for the kids it was an easy win (the clothes they wore, after all, were very large for them), for the "Big Kids" it was a bit more challenging. 
Don't worry, there was no cross-dressing and no clothes were harmed during the extent of the game 
(our pride however, may have been a little bruised). 

Here is Luka dressed in daddy's suit



 So handsome!!



 Too cute!!


Luka and I dressed up together


 Just so you know, I had three different different skirts on. They were all Micah's.  She did a great job dressing me.


 Luka dressed daddy in State red.  Don't you just love that face!



 Micah picked out her outfit and she actually looked adorable.



She even had my boots on.  I think we have a little fashion diva on our hands.