Friday, August 24, 2012

The last few weeks of summer

We have had a busy few weeks but we have enjoyed every minute!!  We took some vacation time and enjoyed the coast along with some good food and relaxation.  We took the kids to the zoo and water park and they had a blast. Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures but a did catch a few good ones.  The following pictures are really just a blend of the past few weeks.

Noelle and Luka both love helping me clean around the house.  Luka likes pushing the vacuum around after its been turned off; he doesn't really like things that make loud noises.   



 Noelle's favorite place to play!!  Its a little table in the entry way of our house and we can't keep her off it.


Luka's favorite water slide at the park.

Handsome little guy!

Noelle enjoyed the pool water but she mostly liked playing from the edge.

Micah played her first real card games.  She is used to playing with kid cards but we taught her "War" and "Go-Fish" with real playing cards.

Micah was so good, I think she even beat daddy.

Luka is such a sweet big brother, he loves to play ball with his sister!



We met some friends at the Zoo and Micah had a blast with the other sweet little girl.




Very big Turtle

Good lookin' daddy!!

Luka and his little friend looking at the big cat.  He was so close to the glass.

I couldn't resist these adorable pictures of Noelle. She is just over one and as cute as she can be.  She doesn't really seem interested in walking yet but we know that time is just around the corner.



Micah is officially a big girl!  I can hardly believe it but she has lost her first tooth. I pulled it today and she was brave and didn't shed a tear.  We are so proud of our sweet girl.  She loves posing for the camera.