Micah and Jason made pancakes for dinner tonight and it was yummy. Jason is a pancake pro and so he taught Micah a few of his tricks. Micah loves helping in the kitchen; she especially loves pouring the milk.

I love this picture!


You can see where she spilled the milk but she is still all smiles!

This is Micah giving me instructions on making pancakes.

Yesterday for family day, we went to the Zoo. Micah started out having a lot of fun but by the end she was ready to go. She was afraid of most of the animals and would start crying if they came to close to the gate. Jason and I weren't too surprised; Micah is afraid of a lot things especially loud noises. One of her favorite things were the monkeys but I think it was because they were so far away and didn't make any noise. At the end of the day Micah was so tired that she started to fall asleep in the car while eating her snack.

She was even afraid of the pelicans...

She liked the swan!

There they are looking at the monkeys!