Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers day!!

I let Micah work on a few pictures for Jason for Father's day and in the end I think she got more marker on herself than she did on the paper. Here are a few samples of her work.
I think she likes the color red!

We had a very relaxing Fathers day!! We had brunch at our house and then headed to Starbuck's for some afternoon coffee. Micah and I are so thankful for such a wonderful husband and father. We enjoyed our day together as a family even though Micah managed to spill Jason's chocolate frappuccino all over herself and jason. It was pretty funny! Happy Fathers Day to all especially our dad's who are so far from us!!


Micah loves to play on our legs when they are crossed...she thinks its so funny!


Micah sitting like a big girl in Starbuck's!
Micah drank chocolate milk with whip cream...yummy! I think you can even see it dripping down her chin.