Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January

This month has been full and lots of fun. In these first few pictures we were eating dinner with some friends and they said Noelle was hungry and needing something to eat. She hasn't really started eating many foods but they decided that she needed pickled carrots and pickles. Funny thing is, that she actually loved the carrot. Those of you that have had pickles here know that they are extremely salty. Afterwards I tried to give her some water but she wasn't very interested.














Here is a good friend and her baby. Her and Noelle are only a few months apart.


Today we woke up to a lot of snow on the ground. Micah was ready to go out immediately. I think we were the first ones outside. Luka doesn't really match but I figured as long as he was warm it didn't really matter. Poor guy even had pink pants on.












Trying to make a snow ball...