
Crazy hair day

Love the Hello Kitty Shirt...she looks like such a big girl!


Jason and I celebrated 4 years of marriage last week and we spent two days at one of the nicest hotels in our city. It was a nice break from life and we even left our most precious angel, Micah, with Kristi. Thank you Kristi! This was the top of our hotel overlooking the mountain and some of the city. This was the first time I had been in a pool all summer and we both got sun burn.

We went out for a nice dinner! Jason got steak and I got pasta...yummy!!


Yesterday, Micah and I did some finger paint. In the past she has been afraid of the paint but this time she had a ball.

Cheez!

Opps, she even got a little purple paint in her mouth



"lellow"

Because she got paint everywhere, she took a bath afterwards. I couldn't believe how dirty the water got.