We got two packages delivered on the same day!!! Yeah for us!!! We came home from class and they were sitting in our entrance way just waiting to be opened.
Meme and Papa (Rey and Avery) sent one of the packages and it was filled with all kinds of Valentine's Day goodies. Plus I got some boots that are awesome!! Micah also got some Valentine's Day clothes and an adorable apron. I think she will be ready to cook with me in the kitchen! We also got a devotional book that Jason and I can do together along with a Movie! We are looking forward to watching our new movies and digging into our candy! Although one of the movies is a total chick flick...Jason may have to sit that one out. The movie is called Girls Just Want To Have Fun..Ever heard of it? It's one of the best old school movies. Thank you so much Meme and Papa! Thanks also to Kristi for sending a few things! Love the heart shaped glasses.
Nana and Dede (Valerie and Johnny) sent us the other package and we were so excited to get so many Valentines Day goodies! Micah loves her new little kitty and dog book and she won't put her new phone down. Phones are one of her favorite toys. We are loving the the new coffee flavors and can't wait to try them out tomorrow. Jason and I both almost died when we smelled the candle y'all sent. It smells just like Cinnabon...oh my gosh. I told him I was going to light it in the kitchen while I was cooking so he would think he is eating at Cinnabon. Good grief, that stuff is good and we miss it. Thank you Nana and Dede!!!
All that to say, we are so excited about Valentines Day and even more excited now that we got some things that go with it. Conversation hearts are a must have for Valentines. Thank you, parents, for your love and for caring for us enough to send us packages. We know it's not cheap. Y'all are the best parents ever!!! We love y'all tons!
Priceless picture of Micah with her new heart shades and fancy apron! I think she looks ready to dig into all her valentines day candy!
Meme and Papa (Rey and Avery) sent one of the packages and it was filled with all kinds of Valentine's Day goodies. Plus I got some boots that are awesome!! Micah also got some Valentine's Day clothes and an adorable apron. I think she will be ready to cook with me in the kitchen! We also got a devotional book that Jason and I can do together along with a Movie! We are looking forward to watching our new movies and digging into our candy! Although one of the movies is a total chick flick...Jason may have to sit that one out. The movie is called Girls Just Want To Have Fun..Ever heard of it? It's one of the best old school movies. Thank you so much Meme and Papa! Thanks also to Kristi for sending a few things! Love the heart shaped glasses.
Nana and Dede (Valerie and Johnny) sent us the other package and we were so excited to get so many Valentines Day goodies! Micah loves her new little kitty and dog book and she won't put her new phone down. Phones are one of her favorite toys. We are loving the the new coffee flavors and can't wait to try them out tomorrow. Jason and I both almost died when we smelled the candle y'all sent. It smells just like Cinnabon...oh my gosh. I told him I was going to light it in the kitchen while I was cooking so he would think he is eating at Cinnabon. Good grief, that stuff is good and we miss it. Thank you Nana and Dede!!!
All that to say, we are so excited about Valentines Day and even more excited now that we got some things that go with it. Conversation hearts are a must have for Valentines. Thank you, parents, for your love and for caring for us enough to send us packages. We know it's not cheap. Y'all are the best parents ever!!! We love y'all tons!
By the way here are a few pictures to go along with the grand opening...